3 nights Istanbul, 3 nights Izmir, 2 nights Cappadocia with daily tours, include lunch.** Our regular tours can be operated with minimum 2 people. ** On Mondays, when St. Sophia is closed, we visit the Chora Church, famed for its mosaics. ** On Tuesdays, when Topkapi Palace is closed, this tour is not offered. ** On Mondays and Thursdays, Palace of Beylerbeyi is closed and replaced with Kariye Museum.
Day 1 : Istanbul Arrival Arrival to Istanbul airport. Meet and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 : Istanbul Full day Bosphorus and Asia Tour. Visit the Egyptian Spice Market, and then embark on a Bosphorus Boat Tour viewing the beauty of the European and Asian shorelines on either side. After lunch, visit the Palace of Beylerbeyi on the shore of the Bosphorus which is the most elegant of the late Ottoman places. Finally, enjoy a display on Turkish handicrafts. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
Day 3 : Istanbul Full day Historical Istanbul tour. Discover the Byzantine and Ottoman treasures of Istanbul. Visit the Royal Topkapi Palace (home of the Ottoman Sultans), the Blue Mosque (unique with six minarets), the Roman Hippodrome Square and the St. Sophia Church which is considered one of the world`s greatest architectural marvels. Then visit the Grand Covered Bazaar with over 4.000 tiny shops. Finally, enjoy a display on Turkish handicrafts. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
- Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome Square, St. Sophia Church, Grand Bazaar
- Egyptian Spice Market, Bosphorus Boat Tour, Palace of Beylerbeyi
- Acropolis, Asclepion
- Virgin Mary`s House, Ephesus, Temple of Artemis
- Ankara Anatolian Civilizations Museum, Mausoleum of Ataturk, Kaymakli Underground City
- Optional Balloon Tour, Devrent Valley, Pasabagi (Monk`s Valley) Avanos, Goreme Open Air Museum
- 8 nights hotel accommodation at the above mentioned hotels.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All escorted transfers.
- 8 breakfast.
- 6 lunch.
- 2 dinner.
- Transportation by A/C vehicle.
- English speaking government licensed professional tour guide.
- All entry fees to the sites & museums.
- Service charges & local taxes.
- Day 1: Istanbul Arrival
- Day 2: Istanbul
- Day 3: Istanbul
- Day 4: Istanbul - Izmir
- Day 5: Izmir - Pergamon
- Day 6: Izmir - Ephesus
- Day 7: Izmir - Ankara - Cappadocia
- Day 8: Cappadocia
- Day 9: Cappadocia - Kayseri Departure
- All flights
- All drinks and any other meals which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- All personal expenses.
- Turkish Visa Fee.
- Tips to the tour guide and driver.
- Everything which is not particularly mentioned in `Including` section.